3 Jan 2018
Has your business done well this year? Want to reward your team? Build cooperation? Develop strategies for next year? A corporate retreat at Los Sueños Resort is just the right strategy for further success. A well-planned event that balances business and leisure time could be just the boost your corporate staff needs. Costa Rica’s Los Sueños Resort and Marina, on the Central Pacific coast, is made to order for corporate rewards and business getaways. Adventure tours can build a spirit of cooperation between departments and individuals. No experience is required to try some of these activities and all tours include safety instruction and equipment, transportation, and a bilingual guide. Pick one, two, or mix and match of these activities:
- Savegre or Naranjo whitewater rafting – nothing says teamwork like navigating whitewater rapids; enjoy a riverside view of the rainforest on the Savegre’s Class II-III rapids or the Naranjo’s more difficult Class IV.
- Ziplining – from platform to platform through the canopy, try adrenaline-inducing flight for a glimpse of life at the top.
- Sport fishing – top anglers and captains at the marina on any of several charter boats; offshore waters teem with dorado, yellowfin tuna, and Pacific sailfish, as well as wahoo, snapper and roosterfish.
- La Iguana Championship Golf Course – a premier setting for the standard tourney or a few rounds, complete with wildlife on the course.
- Individual leisure activities – plenty of choices to enjoy: beach, pool, or spa time, sightseeing and shopping, horseback riding, and more.
For small to medium getaways, it makes sense to book one or two of the many luxury villas at Los Sueños. Larger groups can take advantage of the resort’s vacation condos. Either way, everyone can take advantage of the on-site facilities. Housekeeping, chef and catering services are available; your staff can keep their minds on the business at hand while enjoying the privacy and comfort of a home away from home. Make your plans now; dry or high season runs December – April and things get busy, especially between Christmas and New Year’s, Semana Santa (Easter week) and during the Los Sueños Signature Triple Crown billfish tournaments held monthly (January – March). HRG Vacations staff at Los Sueños are experts; they’ll help you plan a perfectly balanced retreat. They will steer you to the best providers to meet your needs, book facilities and services, and get your group to and from San José. Let them help you plan a memorable and productive corporate event.