Where to Stay and What to Do During Leg Two of the Los Sueños Triple Crown
Leg I of the first official Los Sueños Triple Crown event was gloriously exciting, and there is every reason to believe that leg II, which kicks off on February 26th, will be equally thrilling. If you are thinking of coming down to see the action, we have the scoop on where to stay when you get here, as well as the amazing things you can do when you’re not having fun watching the competition, or fishing yourself.
Where to Stay
The most obvious choice is also one of the best. Los Sueños Resort, host of the Triple Crown, has some of the best amenities available, as well as beautiful and luxurious accommodations. Here’s some of what you can look forward to during your stay:
- Fine Dining. Los Sueños features six restaurants, which serve everything from sushi, to authentic Italian food, to 5-star international cuisine. Once you have chosen where to dine, you can choose whether to visit the restaurant, or to have your meal brought right to your room.
- Spa Treatments. Los Sueños features Sibo Rainforest Spa, a 5-star spa offering everything from warm stone treatments, to herbal body wraps, to Vichy showers, to rejuvenating skin treatments. There is also a spa shop, where you can purchase body scrubs, lotions, body washes, cleansers and toners.
- Golfing. Flanked by the rainforest, the ocean and beautiful rolling hills, Los Sueños’s La Iguana Golf Course is a beautiful, world-class 18-hole golfer’s dream, and not to be missed by the golfing enthusiast.
What to Do
Take an ATV tour over mountains and beaches, a horseback ride to a waterfall, a catamaran tour out to a tropical island, or a crocodile tour to see these giant reptiles in their natural habitat.
Costa Rica is a whitewater rafting mecca for enthusiasts. Whether you are a novice or an expert, you can enjoy a great rafting trip right outside Los Sueños.
This is perhaps the most incredible way to see the rainforest. There really is nothing like flying through the dense green canopy, and getting an up-close view of some of Costa Rica’s best flora and fauna.
Big game fish are amazing, but if you’d like to see some of Costa Rica’s other wildlife, a tour may be for you. See if you can spot a scarlet macaw, a capuchin monkey, an iguana, or a toucan.
If you’re an avid surfer, you might want to take a surf tour, or try the rough swells and check out the surf shops at Hermosa Beach. If you’re a novice, you can take some surf lessons from the experts in the nearby beach town of Jaco.
Share and Enjoy
Latest posts by HRG Vacations & Rentals (see all)
- Owning a Piece of Paradise: The Benefits of Buying a Vacation Home in Los Sueños Costa Rica - February 16, 2017
- Spring Break 2017 at Los Sueños Resort - February 10, 2017
- 6 Romantic Things To Do During Your Valentine’s Day Escape at Los Sueños Resort - February 4, 2017