Build your business teams and make them stronger at Los Sueños Resort in Costa Rica
Business leaders, intent on building strong corporate teams to meet their strategic goals, are looking at corporate retreats again. Corporate retreats and team building events took a beating during the economic downturn, but experts say a well-planned retreat is invaluable because it takes people out of their routine work setting and offers opportunities to relax and reconnect in different environment.
John Rampton, writing in the Huffington Post, thinks that with the right planning, retreats and team-building events can boost morale, increase cooperation, attract new talent and strengthen existing skills. Many experts agree adding that the devil is in the details—the right program takes more planning than merely booking a ropes course. A corporate retreat that is part reward, part learning and part relaxation can re-energize and re-focus its participants’ productivity.
The relaxed atmosphere of Los Sueños Resort’s pristine setting, and tranquil rainforest-meets-the-Pacific on Costa Rica’s Central Coast, is a great environment for building trust and working together. The resort’s on-site facilities include full-service meeting facilities, private residential accommodation, full catering options, and plentiful recreational opportunities.
Los Sueños offers a wide choice of outdoor adventures at the resort and the surrounding area that will your employees opportunities to depend on and work with each other toward a common goal. From ATVs to ziplining, Los Sueños staff can help you create a memorable corporate event. Your employees will have access to the La Iguana 18-hole championship golf course and sport fishing charter services.
Other activities include:
- Canopy tours – an aerial exploration of life among the treetops
- Diving – local operators know the best reefs
- Kayaking – enjoy the beautiful coastline from the water
- Whitewater rafting – rafting on the nearby Class III Saverge, even first-timers (and a great team building activity)
- Surfing – what put Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Coast on the map
- Sailing – sunset cruises or whale watching
- Tennis – top notch facilities
- Bicycling – on or off-road tours
- Hiking – explore Costa Rica’s biodiversity up close and personal
- Horseback riding – guides take you to beautiful waterfalls
- Sightseeing – from nightlife to national parks
When you choose a destination for your corporate retreat, you want to choose some place memorable. HRG Vacations will help deliver not only the memories, but also the flawless planning, impeccable facilities, and amenities to meet your logistical needs from start to finish.
Share and Enjoy
Latest posts by HRG Vacations & Rentals (see all)
- Get Ready for Summer: Planning Your Family Vacation at Los Sueños Resort - April 19, 2017
- Expat Living: Best Tools, Tips, and Tricks for Learning Spanish - April 15, 2017
- 2017 Los Sueños Family Spring Break Vacation - April 8, 2017