This brand new, extraordinary and spectacular, fully-furnished home is the most luxurious estate built to date in Costa Rica and all of Los Sueños Resort & Marina. Situated within Eco Golf Estates, inside Los Sueños Resort & Marina, Casa Vista Paraiso is a sprawling 8,950 square foot retreat, custom designed with only the most discerning tastes in mind. A forest oasis overlooking large 100-year-old trees, as well as the golf course greens, this beautiful Costa Rica manor is perfectly nestled away within the forest; dragonflies, butterflies, monkeys, sloths and toucans its most intimate neighbors. Though secluded and private, this home is conveniently close to the abundance of amenities offered by Los Sueños Resort, all just minutes away by golf cart. The Marina Village is a terrific little hub of fine dining, casual eats, interesting shops and more. Casa Vista Paraiso residents and visitors will appreciate the convenience of the salon and day spa, Scotia Bank, Jimmy T’s gourmet grocery, and the Village Wine and Liquor. Lazy days by the pool, group fun in the sun, casual dining, a swim up bar, and swanky parties are just a few of the perks offered by the exclusive Los Sueños Beach Club, where guests can enjoy an elevated white sand beach, panoramic views of Herradura Bay and exemplary service. Additionally, Los Sueños Resort & Marina also offers the Marriott Hotel, a 200 slip marina, an 18-hole championship golf course and 7 restaurants. With no detail left unattended, this perfectly planned vacation villa was designed for plenty of outdoor living, family fun and entertainment.
The surround sound stereo system will keep everyone entertained with great music throughout the entire house, its speakers strategically place in the kitchen, living area, bar, and outdoor areas, alike. A massive chef’s kitchen features a large walk in pantry, 2 master refrigerators, and a gas cook-top with a custom wooden hood, an ice machine, an indoor dining area, a breakfast bar and granite counter tops. An al fresco dining area is situated just off the kitchen wing, with a rancho, bar, barbecue and verdant vistas of the forest beyond. The sweeping deck that overlooks the infinity pool and spa is the perfect space for lounging in the sun with a good book and a cold drink. Uniquely beautiful, the pool and spa deck boast 2×2 custom tiles throughout.
With plenty of space for large or small gatherings, Casa Vista Paraiso features five large bedrooms and seven baths with marble countertops from Italy; many of the suites also have private balconies with lovely views to the forest. Open and spacious, each bedroom has been designed to perfection, with comfort and indulgence in mind, including big screen televisions, individual climate control, top of the line furnishings, and luxury linens and towels. From its cut-stone façade to the lush backdrop of rich Costa Rican rainforest, this custom U.S. quality energy star home was designed to deliver ultimate comfort with minimal maintenance required; it is without doubt, unparalleled to any other in Costa Rica.
Convenience at every turn, the home enjoys instant hot water throughout, and wireless control for lighting, security and more. Likewise, this energy efficient home is easily managed via wireless control through your smart phone, regardless of whether you are in residence or half way around the world. Imported finishes, materials, furnishings and décor from the United States make this state of the art home truly unique in Los Sueños Resort and perhaps in all of Costa Rica. The custom kitchen features wood and glass doors and all appliances are made by Electrolux; marble floors, granite counter tops throughout, and high Costa Rican wood ceiling beams are just of the few luxury details that have gone into creating the perfect, modern, Jungle-Shangri-La. Casa Vista Paraiso features at a glance:
- Cut Stone walls
- Granite counter tops
- Custom designed cabinetry
- Wood ceiling beams throughout entire home
- LED lighting throughout
- Pella blinds, window and doors throughout
- Custom bar with glass cabinetry, glass shelves, icemaker, bar fridge, bar sink and cut stone backdrop
- Dining room bay windows overlook the pool and lush garden landscaping
- Vaulted ceiling in the living room, featuring 8-foot double doors leading outside
- Marble flooring throughout living room, kitchen and dining areas
- Marble inlaid pool deck by brushed & hammer and pool shower; features non-skid for safety on wet floors and cool foot comfort on hot, sunny days
- Marble inlaid shower walls, with built in shampoo boxes and marble sets
- Outdoor patios feature wooden ceilings with ceiling fans and led lighting
- Gas 2 dryer
- Gas spa heat
- Gas cook top
- Gas water heater
- Barbecue bar with LP gas grill set in a granite counter top
- Infinity pool and spa, custom built with led lighting
- Pool pumps are the highest energy efficiency rated pumps by Pentair
- Pool area features a half-bath guest restroom
- All patios and pool deck have rubber laid sheeting under marble floors for water proofing as never before seen in Costa Rica. This is used in Luxury home in U.S.
- Bonus lower level patio features marble flooring and lounge chairs
- Landscaping and irrigation with water saving drip piping
- Driveways in paver stone with golf cart parking and electric charging station
Guest Rooms at a glance:
- First floor Gran Master bedroom #1 with king bedroom features wooden ceilings, bathroom with double vanity sinks, large walk-in shower, Pella blinds between glass, and a large walk-in closet with bench seating
- First floor Master Bedroom #2 with two queens beds, walk in closet and large bathroom
- Second floor Master bedroom #3 with king bed features wooden ceilings, bathroom with double vanity sinks, large walk-in shower, Pella blinds between glass, and a large walk-in closet with bench seating.
- Owner Suite Master Bedroom #4 King bed with vaulted wood ceiling Pella built in window blinds between glass. Sitting room and desk. Enlarge Patio for Private Retreat. Stunning Bathroom with his and her Vanity’s large walk in closet.
- Second floor Gran Master bedroom #5 King bedroom set with large bath and walk in closets