Give the gift of travel this season; spend the holidays in Costa Rica
Costa Rica’s holiday celebrations begin in early December and run through Jan. 6 (Epiphany or Three Kings Day) with many colorful festivals and parades. As in other Latin American countries, Christmas in Costa Rica is a colorful, reverent and joyful celebration, making it an exceptional time to bring the entire family for a new spin on family holiday traditions.
The beauty of Christmas, Hanukah or New Year’s at Los Sueños is that you can include the whole family, from the tiniest tot, to great uncle Frank. The HRG concierge team can help you find the perfect vacation villa, with plenty of room for everyone. You can take advantage of everything Los Sueños has to offer for a hassle-free holiday; here’s how.
- Air travel at Christmas time can be difficult, but the folks at Los Sueños can take the sting out of coordinating itineraries and airport transfers. That you gives you plenty of time to lounge poolside with a glass of your favorite holiday beverage before the gang arrives.
- The concierge team will also buy the groceries, stock the pantry and put supper on the table, leaving you to enjoy the spirit of the season with the rest of the family. They can arrange a private chef or dinner reservations at one of the resort’s top restaurants. (You can even have dinner delivered from the restaurant.)
- Housekeeping during the Christmas season can be endless but HRG staff can arrange housekeeping and laundry services, while you avoid dishpan hands.
- From Posadas to Carnaval, HRG’s concierge team knows what’s happening at Los Sueños and in the immediate area over the holidays, including the New Year’s boat parade of lights and glam holiday parties at the resort. In addition, HRG’s friendly staff can provide countless tour and activity options suitable for everyone in the family, including transportation.
- For easier logistics, save the presents until everyone returns home. Instead, wrap a picture or description of your gift and put it under the tree or tuck it into a stocking. It’s the best of both worlds, something to open but nothing to pack and haul home.
For a simpler, more festive holiday celebration, a little advance planning means you can relax and enjoy while the concierge team at Los Sueños makes it a Christmas to remember.
Share and Enjoy
Latest posts by HRG Vacations & Rentals (see all)
- Owning a Piece of Paradise: The Benefits of Buying a Vacation Home in Los Sueños Costa Rica - February 16, 2017
- Spring Break 2017 at Los Sueños Resort - February 10, 2017
- 6 Romantic Things To Do During Your Valentine’s Day Escape at Los Sueños Resort - February 4, 2017