What better gift for you, your family and your future than a real estate investment in Los Sueños Resort and Marina, Costa Rica?
“Buy land; they’re not making anymore” – Mark Twain
There isn’t much better investment than a cash flow vacation home in Los Sueños, Costa Rica. The benefits of owning a vacation home in Los Sueños are too numerous to mention, but let me give it a shot.
1. HRG Properties & Rentals not only makes it easy for you to find and purchase your vacation home, they are also the perfect property management company to care for your cash flow vacation home once you made your purchase. They will market it to potential vacation renters, make those rental sales, and deal with the logistics of collecting rents, paying bills and handling maintenance of your property. When you are ready to come to Costa Rica for your own vacation, HRG and the Concierge Team will have everything ready for you; they will even stock the fridge before you arrive if you ask!
2. You will have a vacation home that you, your family and your loved ones can come to year after year, whenever you please. Not only that, time in your vacation home in Los Sueños Resort is the perfect gift for friends and loved ones who want to get away to Costa Rica.
3. Your long term investment in a vacation villa or condo in Los Sueños Resort and Marina will increase in value as property values in Costa Rica steadily climb, you will make money along the way or, at a minimum, pay for the condo in rent collection and you will have a home that is paid for, in the tropics, for when you are ready to retire in your golden years.
Los Sueños Resort and Marina pretty much has it all. Everything you could want or dream of in a vacation home cash flow property is available right there in the resort.
Just a little over an hour outside of San Jose, the Los Sueños resort is close enough to the big city for convenience but far enough out for peace and tranquility right on the Pacific. Nestled into pristine rainforest, the resort is located in Playa Herradura, just ten minutes away from Jaco Beach, and enjoys its own 200 slip marina where homeowners and visitors alike can dock their sail boats and yachts to come ashore and enjoy their time in Los Sueños.
Many of the residents and guests of Los Sueños Resort enjoy the 18 hole Championship golf course that was designed by Ted Robinson. In addition to that, the resort boasts eleven restaurants for fine or casual dining, the Hook Up Bar and Grill for great after fishing snacks and drinks, and the Marina village which is home to a branch of ScotiaBank, a car rental company, golf cart rentals, an ice-cream shop, clothing stores, art galleries, a wine shop and more.
Latest posts by HRG Vacations & Rentals (see all)
- Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica - December 14, 2017
- 8 Reasons Families Love Spring Break at Los Sueños Resort & Marina - December 11, 2017
- Costa Rica Waterfalls - December 7, 2017