Los Sueños Resort in Costa Rica is full of romantic things to do
You decided to take that grown up getaway to Los Sueños Resort, and it’s blissfully just the two of you: Now, what to do? Los Sueños Resort and Marina, a tropical paradise of luxurious comfort backed by rainforest and set on the shores of the Pacific Ocean’s crystalline blue waters, is the perfect setting for romance as you drift through magical days and nights. Here are nine ways to spend quality time together.
- Indulge in a couple’s massage at Sibö Rainforest Spa and Retreat at the Los Sueños Marriot. Private rooms overlook exotic gardens for an intimate experience. Add an extra 30 minutes for an indulgent shower or a soak in a tub for two, while you enjoy a glass of organic spa wine.
- Los Sueños’ private Beach Club features an elevated, white sand beach with shade palapas and a spectacular view of Los Sueños Marina and Herradura Bay. Other amenities include pool, Jacuzzi, shower and changing facilities, expansive decks, fountains and a swim-up bar.
- Choose a private chef to prepare an intimate dinner for two in your vacation condo or villa; or, choose from any of the resort restaurants that will cater meals directly to your door. Excellent food, soft lights and music, warm tropical breezes and complete privacy will make it an evening to remember.
- Kayak along the coastline for a trip to the stunning beach at Playa Agujas. The scenery along the way is just as fabulous as the destination. Alternatively, head south for a guided trip to Damas Island and the surrounding mangroves. Either direction ensures a closer look at the wilder residents of Costa Rica: monkeys, iguana coati, parrots, caiman and so much more.
- Any of the horseback riding tours in the area leads through the forest to spectacular waterfalls. You’ll experience Costa Rica’s spectacularly diverse and colorful flora and fauna along the way.
- Tortuga Island, in the Gulf of Nicoya, boasts white sands, clear waters, tropical fish and pristine natural beauty, as well as chance to see dolphins, sailfish and possibly whales. Tours depart from Puntarenas and from the Los Sueños Marina.
- Join a sunset cruise to take in the flamboyant and blazing colors of sunset over the Pacific. The cruise includes cocktails and bocas as you tour Herradura Bay.
- For landlubbers, sundowner cocktails at the Terrace Lounge make a great start to a night out. The restaurants at Los Sueños Marina Village span the culinary map, with epicurean delights that feature the freshest ingredients.
- Take a walk on the wild side through the rainforest en route to one of several local waterfalls where you can swim or laze at water’s edge. Keep your eyes open for a glimpse of the local residents: birds and monkeys galore, as well as some shyer creatures such as sloths.
The staff at HRG can help you mix, match and book any of these activities. Whatever you decide, you’ll be on Cloud Nine.
Share and Enjoy
Latest posts by HRG Vacations & Rentals (see all)
- Savvy Medical Travelers Recover in Comfort at Los Sueños Resort, Costa Rica - April 28, 2017
- Get Ready for Summer: Planning Your Family Vacation at Los Sueños Resort - April 19, 2017
- Expat Living: Best Tools, Tips, and Tricks for Learning Spanish - April 15, 2017