How to have the perfect destination wedding in Los Sueños, Costa Rica
June is wedding season and many brides-to-be are thinking about their upcoming nuptials; a destination wedding in Costa Rica can be the perfect answer.
Away from from the hustle and bustle of home (with direct flights from several major U.S. hubs), but close enough so that everyone you care about can make it, Costa Rica makes the perfect place for your dream destination wedding.
The best part of all? You can leave all the planning to HRG and one of our expert event coordinators.
HRG assists you with services needed before and after your wedding. We will book your accommodations and those needed for your guests, arrange all of your airport transfers, schedule your massage and other spa services at the Marriott’s Sibo Rainforest Spa, and arrange babysitting for your guest’s small children during the ceremony. If you like, we can even stock your honeymoon suite with local groceries so you need not go out during those first few luxuriously private days of your marriage.
The following are just a few of the things you’ll discuss with your wedding planner when we start the process of planning your destination wedding at Los Sueños Resort:
There are a number of great locations and venues throughout the Los Sueños Resort, where you can hold you wedding ceremony. You may desire a private ceremony on the beach with just your partner. Or, you may have invited family and friends to observe your special day. Indoors or out, big wedding or small, your options are abundant and all equally beautiful.
The Banquet Facilities
The banquet facilities at the Los Sueños Marriott and the Los Sueños Resort are second to none. Just ask and we can send you some pictures to choose from in advance.
The resort venues and service providers that we work with offer quality catering and bar services that are as rich in taste as they are in style.
The beauty that is Costa Rica provides an elaborate backdrop for your wedding all on its own, but we also work with several amazing event decorators and florists to make your perfect dream wedding come true.
The Legal Stuff
No need to bring any notarized documents. Our wedding coordinator at the resort take care of everything.
And the details…
- Videography and Photography – We have top notch photographers and videographers available to capture all of your most precious memories.
- Flowers – Nothing compares to the tropical greenery and fresh florals you can get here in Costa Rica. Our unique arrangements only add to the awe factor.
- Romantic Music – You choose the music and our state of the art sound systems will set the mood for your special day from the pre-ceremony elegance to the party hard beats at the end of the reception.
At HRG we provide professional, creative and friendly wedding planning services because we love our job and we love the venues we have to offer! Give us a call today to start planning your wedding and a lifetime of memories.
Share and Enjoy
Latest posts by HRG Vacations & Rentals (see all)
- Owning a Piece of Paradise: The Benefits of Buying a Vacation Home in Los Sueños Costa Rica - February 16, 2017
- Spring Break 2017 at Los Sueños Resort - February 10, 2017
- 6 Romantic Things To Do During Your Valentine’s Day Escape at Los Sueños Resort - February 4, 2017