A Costa Rica destination wedding at Los Sueños Resort & Marina is the perfect way to start your life together.
Destination weddings are increasingly popular, and there’s no more romantic, exciting, or beautiful place for a wedding than Costa Rica. One of the best spots to wed in this tropical paradise is the Los Sueños Resort & Marina in Herradura Bay, Costa Rica. Located on Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Coast, right near the picturesque beach town of Jaco and the surfing mecca of Hermosa Beach, Los Sueños offers dream weddings set against gorgeous ocean and rainforest backdrops, with all the details taken care of by professional planners. What’s more, once the wedding’s over, the honeymoon can begin right away! There are numerous settings to choose for both the ceremony and the reception at Los Sueños. Whether you want an indoor wedding in a truly beautiful banquet hall or an outdoor wedding by the sea, on the golf course, or in one of the resort’s lush gardens, there’s guaranteed to be something right for your event. The Los Sueños area is home to a number of excellent, certified event professionals who can take you through every single step of the planning process. It’s hard to plan a wedding from afar, and it’s difficult to imagine that everything will go smoothly when you aren’t there to supervise. However, no matter what size or style of wedding you want, our local wedding planners can put everything together for you. They can help you choose a venue, recommend a florist, and a photographer (they’ll even book them for you), set up catering, and help arrange for the perfect wedding cake. Having a destination wedding can be somewhat nerve wracking, as you must put a little extra trust in your wedding planners. Also, the logistics of getting the whole wedding party to Costa Rica, and keeping them happy, can be a bit of a challenge. Lean heavily on your concierge team at HRG Vacations and utilize a great last minute destination wedding checklist, such as the one suggested by Destination Weddings & Honeymoons.
Your Costa Rica destination wedding checklist will help you stay on top of things:
- Schedule a spa day for the bridal party, at least 2 days in advance of the ceremony.
- Confirm the hair-and-makeup trial, and wedding day appointment.
- Select, order, and forward on to Costa Rica: welcome-bag goodies, guest favors, and gifts for the wedding party, and any other special items you’ll want to send down ahead of time. Be sure to ship items in advance to cover any customs delays.
- Develop your wedding day timeline with your Costa Rica wedding event planner.
- Confirm the perfect playlist with your wedding reception DJ.
- Once in Costa Rica, meet up with your planner and officiant to review the timeline, event venue, flowers, and ceremony details, as well as final confirmation on all local spa and beauty appointments.
- Confirm rehearsal dinner venue and arrangements.
- Arrange for your wedding gown and bridesmaid’s dresses to be steamed.
- Distribute welcome bags to your guests’ rooms.
When you book a wedding through HRG Vacations at Los Sueños Resort, you can rest assured that your dream destination wedding will be absolutely perfect.