Los Sueños Resort is the perfect destination for a self catered vacation
There isn’t much better than a two-week vacation at a 5-star hotel, with all the amenities a discerning traveler requires: spa, pool, daily housekeeping service and fresh linens, massage, on-site restaurants and lounges, and room service; except maybe all that in your very own luxury villa or condo at Los Sueños Resort and Marina.
Here are 4 things we love about self catering vacations at Los Sueños Resort:
1. When you close the door behind you after a day of sport fishing, at the beach or on the golf course, you have all the comforts of home with none of the responsibilities. If you don’t want to go out for dinner, you don’t even have to cook; you can arrange for a chef to prepare your meals. You can also arrange housekeeping services at your convenience, not the hotel’s schedule.
2. You’re still a guest, but in a private luxury home that is (temporarily) all yours. You don’t have to worry about missing breakfast, or even dressing for breakfast. You don’t have to leave so the housekeeper can tidy up, just go into another room. You can behave exactly as if you were in your own home.
3. Vacation rentals, even in luxury surroundings, help keep costs down, especially if you have a large group. The expense of booking multiple rooms for a family can quickly add up. Even budget hotels run US$50 – US$80 a night, factor in two or three rooms for two weeks and…ouch! For the same price and perhaps less, you can be together in one house, avoid the worry about what the kids are doing and be more comfortable.
4. You can also save on food. A round of beers or a bottle of wine on the deck at your condo, with nibbles, is going to be cheaper than the same option at the hotel bar or poolside (and you don’t have to tip the waiter). A soda from the refrigerator won’t cost US$2 at the vending machine either. You can take advantage of the local market or go out to eat.
A self-catering vacation used to be the budget option for families with children. The drawback was that like camping, you had to bring all the linens, food and cookware with you. When you book a luxury vacation condo or villa with HRG, everything you need is available; in fact, we’ll even go grocery shopping for you and stock the fridge and pantry before your arrival!
Whether it’s a private chef, a nanny for the night, grocery shopping, tee times, a fishing charter or spa services in your residence, all you have to do is ask. The concierge team at HRG has got you covered. Now that’s a great vacation!
Share and Enjoy
Latest posts by HRG Vacations & Rentals (see all)
- A Day With The Family at Los Sueños Resort - March 22, 2017
- 8 Reasons Families Love Spring Break at Los Sueños Resort & Marina - March 15, 2017
- Best Sport Fishing Music For the Los Sueños Triple Crown - March 12, 2017