With so much to do at Los Sueños Resort & Marina, you and gang will never get bored
If you’re looking for an all-in-one dream vacation, Los Sueños Resort and Marina, Costa Rica is a self-contained tropical paradise. Everything you might want is onsite for your dream vacation in the lap of luxury. Los Sueños Resort amenities are what you would expect from a resort destination—without the crowds.
Ten things to keep you busy at Los Sueños:
1. Golf – La Iguana Golf Course, at the onsite Marriott Ocean Resort, is a par-72, Ted Robinson-designed course set against an exotic rainforest backdrop and stunning ocean views. Naturally challenging for all skill levels, there’s good chance to see local wildlife during your game.
2. ATV Rentals – Cruise around and explore the jungles and beaches on a rented ATV for the day.
3. Tennis – If tennis is your game, hit the court for a set or two, or book a lesson or a clinic with USPTA pro Mike Casey.
4. Sport fishing – Enjoy the beautiful and exceptionally calm waters of Costa Rica’s Central Pacific coast. The local experts at Costa Rica Dreams will have your line in the water in an hour or less.
5. Cruises – Come aboard at the marina for a sail into the sunset or a day trip out to Tortuga Island for a day of sea and sun.
6. Water sports – Rent a jet ski, sailboat or try parasailing from the marina.
7. Spa – Choose from one of several pampering packages and services available from Blush Spa & Beauty Salon or the Marriott’s Sibö Rainforest Spa. For extra privacy, spa therapists will come to you.
8. Hit the beach or lounge poolside – The members-only Beach Club offers private access to the beach or pool with all the added amenities. Membership is included with your Los Sueños rental.
9. Shopping – Marina Village has everything you’ll want or need: imported and local foodstuffs, legal, banking and business services, as well as resort and boutique apparel.
10. Dining – Whether it’s morning coffee on the patio, cocktails at sunset or fine dining, there’s an option for every taste at Los Sueños. You can also book a private chef for dinner in your condo or townhouse or try one of several restaurants at the Marriott Hotel at Los Sueños.
Aptly named, Los Sueños offers a dream vacation; you’ll never have to leave Los Sueños to find something to do. Los Sueños—resort living at its best. Whatever your pleasure is, you can simply pick up the phone in your luxury condo or vacation villa and call your HRG concierge; we’ll take care of all the arrangements.
Share and Enjoy
Latest posts by Alexander Rojas (see all)
- Flying to Costa Rica During High Season - January 5, 2017
- What You Need to Know About Retiring in Costa Rica - December 22, 2016
- Rules of the Road in Costa Rica - March 14, 2016