|Type:||Los Suenos Condo Rentals|
|Location:||Los Suenos Resort|
|Sleeps:||Up to 6|
|Size - ft2:||2200 ft2|
|Price:||$220 - $700|
Overlooking the lush fairways of the La Iguana Golf Course and the rainforest-covered hillside, the exclusive community of the Veranda Residences offers lovely one, two and three-bedroom condominium vacation rentals.
Regardless of whether you’re in Los Sueños for golf, adventure or relaxation, the Veranda Residences will envelop you in quiet luxury but also place you just steps from the heart of the resort where you’ll find the exclusive Los Sueños Beach Club, Marina Village, spa, restaurants and of course, the golf club.
At Veranda, the Spanish tropical architecture houses elegant living spaces with quality furnishings and fine linens and, as always, features well equipped gourmet kitchens and spacious terraces that create a natural flow between outdoor and indoor living.
- 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms up to 2,200 square feet
- Spacious terraces
- Fairway, rain forest and garden views
- Five free form pools with Jacuzzis
- Air conditioned fitness center
- Covered parking
- BBQ's areas around the landscaped pool area
Every Home/Villa includes
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
- Quiet central air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Laundry facilities in the condominium
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi and shade palapas
- 24 hour gated security access
- Exclusive access to the Los Sueños private Beach Club
- Maid service
- HRG VIP Concierge & tour booking
- Welcome package
- Access to Los Sueños Resort & Marina amenities and optional VIP services such as personal chef, pre-arrival grocery stocking, babysitting, private driver, etc.
Payments and Cancellation Policies
- Peak Season reservations - minimum of 7 nights
- High season reservations - minimum of 3 nights
- Green season reservations - minimum of 2 nights
- Rates are subject to change and based on availability
- Additional fees apply to Weddings and Large Parties
- Prices do not include Costa Rica's 13% sales tax
Units & Pricing
Seasons: Green: May 1st - Dec 14th High: Jan 4th - April 30th Peak: Dec 15th - Jan 3rd
*Prices shown are per night and subject to change.
What our customers are saying
Paradise on earth...!!!
Having heard so much about the beauty of Costa Rica, my brother and myself had the opportunity to rent Pineapple Condo Del Mar 2J. We picked February 20th to March 5th 2014. We were picked up by their driver Geo in San Jose in the morning. Geo knows the layout of the land and provided us with valuable information and even stopped at the Mercado before arriving. We were greeted at HRG office by Nancy the concierge, a wonderful friendly woman full of energy and always prepared to help. This made our arrival at the condo such a warm experience!
The condo itself was spotless, beautiful furniture, all amenities for cooking. Central air worked perfectly as well as everything else in this condo. We were maybe 100 steps from one of the swimming pools where I personally spent a lot of time for exercising and relaxing. The whole complex is perfectly maintained as if it was given special loving treatment at all times.
I absolutely adored spending two weeks at Del Mar 2J. It is close to many beautiful parks and Nature preserves. The beach is not a nice white sand beach such as the ones found in Mexico or DR but this did not take away any enjoyment from us. There are other beaches to go to. We had a beautiful view of the sea from our balcony and the most beautiful sunsets!!!
We even turned off the AC once it was dark and opened all windows so that we could go to sleep with the sound of the waves. In the morning you see the golf course in front between your unit and the sea. The birds flying around are beautiful too including the macaws who fly above to go to their feeding ground. Lets not forget the nice big iguanas sunning along with us!!!
I cannot say enough about Del mar 2J, about Los Suenos and about Nancy and the HRG office staff!
No words will describe the two weeks I spent there except for the fact that I wish to go back next year!!!