|Type:||Los Suenos Condo Rentals|
|Location:||Los Suenos Resort|
|Sleeps:||Up to 6|
|Size - ft2:||2200 ft2|
|Price:||$220 - $700|
Overlooking the lush fairways of the La Iguana Golf Course and the rainforest-covered hillside, the exclusive community of the Veranda Residences offers lovely one, two and three-bedroom condominium vacation rentals.
Regardless of whether you’re in Los Sueños for golf, adventure or relaxation, the Veranda Residences will envelop you in quiet luxury but also place you just steps from the heart of the resort where you’ll find the exclusive Los Sueños Beach Club, Marina Village, spa, restaurants and of course, the golf club.
At Veranda, the Spanish tropical architecture houses elegant living spaces with quality furnishings and fine linens and, as always, features well equipped gourmet kitchens and spacious terraces that create a natural flow between outdoor and indoor living.
Share and Enjoy
- 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms up to 2,200 square feet
- Spacious terraces
- Fairway, rain forest and garden views
- Five free form pools with Jacuzzis
- Air conditioned fitness center
- Covered parking
- BBQ's areas around the landscaped pool area
Every Home/Villa includes
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
- Quiet central air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Laundry facilities in the condominium
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi and shade palapas
- 24 hour gated security access
- Exclusive access to the Los Sueños private Beach Club
- Maid service
- HRG VIP Concierge & tour booking
- Welcome package
- Access to Los Sueños Resort & Marina amenities and optional VIP services such as personal chef, pre-arrival grocery stocking, babysitting, private driver, etc.
Payments and Cancellation Policies
- Peak Season reservations - minimum of 7 nights
- High season reservations - minimum of 3 nights
- Green season reservations - minimum of 2 nights
- Rates are subject to change and based on availability
- Additional fees apply to Weddings and Large Parties
- Prices do not include Costa Rica's 13% sales tax
Units & Pricing
Seasons: Green: May 1st - Dec 14th High: Jan 4th - April 30th Peak: Dec 15th - Jan 3rd
*Prices shown are per night and subject to change.
What our customers are saying
I can't describe how happy and pleased I was on my trip. The staff from the resort and HRG was absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend to anyone traveling to costa rica. Recommended for: People with disabilities, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, sightseeing.Tim (Baltimore, MD)