|Type:||Luxury Villas, Homes & Vacation Rentals In Costa Rica|
|Location:||Los Suenos Resort|
|Sleeps:||Up to 16|
|Size - ft2:||8059 ft2|
|Price:||$1800 - $3000|
Situated within the gated community of Los Sueños Resort and Marina, Casa Sueños is an incredible 8,059 executive retreat, which boasts lovely views of the 18-hole championship golf course and lush rainforest landscaping. Perfect for large groups, this dream home features 8 guest suits, 10 ½ baths, a separate pool house for guests or staff and an extra staff quarter for three. With vaulted ceilings, bay windows and breezy tropical furnishings, the home is at once elegant, opulent and comfortable. Outdoor living, though, is the order of the day with a large free form infinity pool, a swim- up tikki bar and Jacuzzi. The separate pool house boasts a fully equipped efficiency kitchen. Indoors, guests find spacious well-appointed living areas, a state of the art gourmet kitchen and a dining area for 14. Each guest suite boasts a king or queen size bed, a 37″ plasma television, en suite bath and luxurious linens. The guesthouse is fully equipped with an efficiency kitchen, king size bed and sitting area. Finally, there is an additional quarter which features a queen bed and one set of twin bunk beds, as well as an in suite bath.
- 7 Large master bedrooms complete with 37" plasma televisions
- Additional quarters for 3 people with television and full bath
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi and swim-up tikki bar
- Separate pool house w/ kitchen efficiency
- Immense great room with 60" plasma TV, home theater and 22 foot ceilings.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Dinner table for 14
- Central A/C and high speed internet
- 8,060 Square feet
- Within walking distance of resort amenities
Every Home/Villa includes
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
- Quiet central air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pools, jacuzzi s and shade palapas
- Secure, 24 hour, guarded gate entry
- Exclusive access to the private Beach Club
- Maid service
- Hospitality and tour desk
- Welcome package
Payments and Cancellation Policies
- Peak Season reservations - minimum of 7 nights
- High season reservations - minimum of 3 nights
- Green season reservations - minimum of 2 nights
- Rates are subject to change and based on availability
- Additional fees apply to Weddings and Large Parties
- Prices do not include Costa Rica�s 13% sales tax
Units & Pricing
Seasons: Green: May 1st - Dec 14th High: Jan 4th - April 30th Peak: Dec 15th - Jan 3rd
*Prices shown are per night and subject to change.
What our customers are saying
I recently stayed at this condo in Costa Rica, managed by HRG. Prior to our trip I was contacted by Nancy Martin of HRG, who arranged all of the tours we requested. She provided useful information on the tours (what to take, etc.).
Geo, our English-speaking HRG driver, was waiting for us at the airport with a cooler full of cold drinks. We were driven promptly to our condo, about 90 minutes away. The condo was clean and well-maintained, and had all of the amenities I required. It was useful to have an equipped kitchen, and washer and dryer.
I was impressed by the professionalism of HRG, and the punctuality of their drivers. We used them several times for transportation; on every occasion they were on time. When the Costa Rican cousin of Montezuma visited me on Christmas Eve, I immediately contacted Nancy, who directed me to a medical clinic a 5-minute walk away. I was unable to phone my insurance company in Canada, so Nancy contacted them for me. I really appreciated her going beyond the call of duty. Thanks Nancy.
Based upon my experience, I very highly recommend this condo.Bernard (Ottawa, Canada)