|Type:||Luxury Villas, Homes & Vacation Rentals In Costa Rica|
|Location:||Los Suenos Resort|
|Sleeps:||Up to 16|
|Size - ft2:||8059 ft2|
|Price:||$1800 - $3000|
Situated within the gated community of Los Sueños Resort and Marina, Casa Sueños is an incredible 8,059 executive retreat, which boasts lovely views of the 18-hole championship golf course and lush rainforest landscaping. Perfect for large groups, this dream home features 7 guest suits, 10 ½ baths, a separate pool house for guests or staff and an extra staff quarter for three. With vaulted ceilings, bay windows and breezy tropical furnishings, the home is at once elegant, opulent and comfortable. Outdoor living, though, is the order of the day with a large free form infinity pool, a swim- up tikki bar and Jacuzzi. The separate pool house boasts a fully equipped efficiency kitchen. Indoors, guests find spacious well-appointed living areas, a state of the art gourmet kitchen and a dining area for 14. Each guest suite boasts a king or queen size bed, a 37″ plasma television, en suite bath and luxurious linens. The guesthouse is fully equipped with an efficiency kitchen, king size bed and sitting area. Finally, there is an additional quarter which features a queen bed and one set of twin bunk beds, as well as an in suite bath.
Share and Enjoy
- 7 Large master bedrooms complete with 37" plasma televisions
- Additional quarters for 3 people with television and full bath
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi and swim-up tikki bar
- Separate pool house w/ kitchen efficiency
- Immense great room with 60" plasma TV, home theater and 22 foot ceilings.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Dinner table for 14
- Central A/C and high speed internet
- 8,060 Square feet
- Within walking distance of resort amenities
Every Home/Villa includes
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
- Quiet central air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pools, jacuzzi s and shade palapas
- Secure, 24 hour, guarded gate entry
- Exclusive access to the private Beach Club
- Maid service
- Hospitality and tour desk
- Welcome package
Payments and Cancellation Policies
- Peak Season reservations - minimum of 7 nights
- High season reservations - minimum of 3 nights
- Green season reservations - minimum of 2 nights
- Rates are subject to change and based on availability
- Additional fees apply to Weddings and Large Parties
- Prices do not include Costa Rica�s 13% sales tax
Units & Pricing
Seasons: Green: May 1st - Dec 14th High: Jan 4th - April 30th Peak: Dec 15th - Jan 3rd
*Prices shown are per night and subject to change.
What our customers are saying
Outstanding! For valentine's day, my wife and I chose to stay once again in Los Suenos, but this time, instead of the hotel, we chose this condominium complex. It is worth every spent dime. Everything is nearby, the marina, the restaurant is not exactly walking distance per say, but, since you drove from downtown San Jose, you might just drive less a mile away to get good food and relaxed atmosphere. Everything is neat and clean, fully equipped! Was afraid of the usual mosquitos but, we found none!
It advertises private pool, well, not exactly private because it is shared but don't get me wrong, shared with other two complex of 8, a pair of complex shares a pool so it wasn't "crowed" nor noisy.
I need to be emphatic with the order and that everything is kept clean like the pool, the pool's bathroom, you'll get a maid to clean up your condo so it was quite a sweat surprise to find it crystal clean when we came back from dinner. It has it's own in/room laundry and dryer, microwave, oven, etc... Tvs are not exactly 60" flat screen but come on, why would you want to stay at home watching TV having so much beautiful sunset and ocean activities to do, right?
The only thing I would like the owners to keep an eye on, is that, they will hold $500 off your Credit Card and reimburse it a couple of days later if there's no damage to their property to be charged. That's ok, but when we got there, we notice some stuffs, minor stuffs, were already half broken. On check out, I told the clerk those things we saw to be broken when we got there and got the assurance we won't get charged by those things like the bottle and egg holders inside the fridge, some kitchen tools are quite "used" and "scratched".
Anyways, the overall experience, the place, the service and attention, all two thumbs up. Next time, we'll try the golf course.Ricardo Tsai (San Jose, CR)