|Type:||Los Suenos Condo Rentals|
|Sleeps:||Up to 6|
|Size - ft2:||2550 ft2|
|Price:||$520 - $1050|
The Montebello Condos are located in the Altamira Community, just above the Marina, in the most exclusive neighborhood of the resort.
Montebello is very special in that it is only home to 24 units situated within 4 buildings, a unique situation which affords exclusivity and a peaceful atmosphere. With gorgeous infinity pools that plunge one down into the other via crashing waterfalls, each building has its own, making it feel as though the pool is nearly private.
The condominiums are 3 bedroom, 3 bath floor plan with 2,550 square feet. They have custom designed wood cabinetry in the kitchen and the bathrooms is some of the most well crafted in all of Los Sueños. With only few units in the community, you will rarely be bothered as you look out across the resort and relax in the cool waters of the three pools Altamira features.
The open concept kitchen flows into the dining and living areas, which feature floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that open on to an expansive, covered deck. With lovely vistas of the marina and bay, you will enjoy plenty of barbecues, lazy afternoons, and outdoor living.
- Spacious 3 bedroom/ 3.5 bath with a master bath Jacuzzi
- 3,400 Square feet
- Panoramic ocean, hillside and rainforest views
- Expansive terraces for entertaining or relaxing
- Three infinity pools with Jacuzzis
- Barbeque area
- Golf cart parking
Every Home/Villa includes
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
- Quiet central air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Laundry facilities in the condominium
- Swimming pool, jacuzzi and shade palapas
- 24 hour gated security access
- Exclusive access to the Los Sueños private Beach Club
- Maid service
- HRG VIP Concierge & tour booking
- Welcome package
- Access to Los Sueños Resort & Marina amenities and optional VIP services such as personal chef, pre-arrival grocery stocking, babysitting, private driver, etc.
Payments and Cancellation Policies
- Peak Season reservations - minimum of 7 nights
- High season reservations - minimum of 3 nights
- Green season reservations - minimum of 2 nights
- Rates are subject to change and based on availability
- Additional fees apply to Weddings and Large Parties
- Prices do not include Costa Rica's 13% sales tax
Units & Pricing
Seasons: Green: May 1st - Dec 14th High: Jan 4th - April 30th Peak: Dec 15th - Jan 3rd
*Prices shown are per night and subject to change.
What our customers are saying
I recently stayed at this condo in Costa Rica, managed by HRG. Prior to our trip I was contacted by Nancy Martin of HRG, who arranged all of the tours we requested. She provided useful information on the tours (what to take, etc.).
Geo, our English-speaking HRG driver, was waiting for us at the airport with a cooler full of cold drinks. We were driven promptly to our condo, about 90 minutes away. The condo was clean and well-maintained, and had all of the amenities I required. It was useful to have an equipped kitchen, and washer and dryer.
I was impressed by the professionalism of HRG, and the punctuality of their drivers. We used them several times for transportation; on every occasion they were on time. When the Costa Rican cousin of Montezuma visited me on Christmas Eve, I immediately contacted Nancy, who directed me to a medical clinic a 5-minute walk away. I was unable to phone my insurance company in Canada, so Nancy contacted them for me. I really appreciated her going beyond the call of duty. Thanks Nancy.
Based upon my experience, I very highly recommend this condo.Bernard (Ottawa, Canada)