|Type:||Los Suenos Condo Rentals|
|Location:||Altamira, Los Suenos Resort|
|Sleeps:||Up to 6|
|Size - ft2:||3400 ft2|
|Price:||$730 - $1350|
The Marbella Community stands out as one of the most prestigious communities in the resort, a distinction that is not without significance given the impressive reputation of Los Sueños. Nestled into the forest, high up on the hill, and overlooking the ocean and marina, the unparalleled colonial design of this community sets a tone of elegance and prestige.
The gated community of Marbella boasts a pre-Columbian influence, and the beautifully carved stonework arches and rushing waterfalls welcome guests as they enter the gates of this elegant community.
The Marbella Condominiums feature stunning ocean, marina and rainforest views, expansive terraces for entertaining and relaxation, and plenty of spacious living.
Share and Enjoy
- Spacious 3 bedroom/ 3.5 bath with a master bath Jacuzzi
- 3,400 Square feet
- Panoramic ocean, hillside and rainforest views
- Expansive terraces for entertaining or relaxing
- Three infinity pools with Jacuzzis
- Barbeque area
- Air Conditioned Fitness Center
- Golf cart parking
Every Home/Villa includes
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
- Quiet central air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Laundry facilities in the condominium
- Swimming pool, jacuzzi and shade palapas
- 24 hour gated security access
- Exclusive access to the Los Sueños private Beach Club
- Maid service
- HRG VIP Concierge & tour booking
- Welcome package
- Access to Los Sueños Resort & Marina amenities and optional VIP services such as personal chef, pre-arrival grocery stocking, babysitting, private driver, etc.
Payments and Cancellation Policies
- Peak Season reservations - minimum of 7 nights
- High season reservations - minimum of 3 nights
- Green season reservations - minimum of 2 nights
- Rates are subject to change and based on availability
- Additional fees apply to Weddings and Large Parties
- Prices do not include Costa Rica's 13% sales tax
Units & Pricing
Seasons: Green: May 1st - Dec 14th High: Jan 4th - April 30th Peak: Dec 15th - Jan 3rd
*Prices shown are per night and subject to change.
What our customers are saying
Expectations fulfilled! When visiting a new destination, it's always difficult to confirm that the pictures and descriptions are accurate. Having just returned from Casa Tropical, I can assure you that they are. This is a first class, well maintained property. The housemaid and pool/landscape keeper ensured that it remained in that condition throughout our stay. This was no small task given the 7 kids in our party (age 5 - 13). Keep up the good work HRG - we'll be back.John W (Raleigh, NC)