Del Mar Condominiums
|Type:||Los Suenos Condo Rentals|
|Location:||Del Mar Community, Los Suenos Resort|
|Sleeps:||Up to 6, Up to 7|
|Size - ft2:||2000 ft2|
|Price:||$285 - $740|
Conveniently situated just inside the Los Sueños Resort & Marina main gate, the Del Mar Community enjoys soothing views of the greens of the La Iguana Golf Course, as well as the marina and Herradura Bay. With meticulously manicured lawns and garden walkways that curve alongside the fairway, community swimming pools, Jacuzzis and shade palapas, this gated community is the perfect lazy day hangout while on vacation in Los Sueños. The Del Mar Community condominiums feature spacious two and three bedroom, 2 bath floor plans that include designer gourmet kitchens, spacious living areas and beautiful covered terraces for dining entertainment, and sunset gazing. As always, attention to detail and quality furnishings make these professionally designed interiors inviting, luxurious and comfortable.
Share and Enjoy
- Deluxe 2 & 3 bedroom, 2 bath condos
- 1,670 to 2,000 Square feet
- Your choice of ocean, fairway and sunset views
- Three delightful free form pools with Jacuzzis
- Shade palapas and manicured garden walkways
- Access to the exclusive Los Sueños Beach Club
- Covered parking
- Air-conditioned fitness center
- BBQ's for sunset gatherings
Every Home/Villa includes
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
- Quiet central air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Laundry facilities in the condo
- Swimming pools, Jacuzzis and shade palapas
- 24 hour gated security access
- Exclusive access to the private Beach Club
- Maid service
- HRG VIP Concierge services and tour desk
- Welcome package
- Access to Los Sueños Resort and Marina amenities and optional VIP services such as personal chef, pre-arrival grocery stocking, babysitting, private driver, etc.
Payments and Cancellation Policies
- Peak Season reservations - minimum of 7 nights
- High season reservations - minimum of 3 nights
- Green season reservations - minimum of 2 nights
- Rates are subject to change and based on availability
- Additional fees apply to Weddings and Large Parties
- Prices do not include Costa Rica's 13% sales tax
Units & Pricing
Seasons: Green: May 1st - Dec 14th High: Jan 4th - April 30th Peak: Dec 15th - Jan 3rd
*Prices shown are per night and subject to change.
What our customers are saying
Outstanding! For valentine's day, my wife and I chose to stay once again in Los Suenos, but this time, instead of the hotel, we chose this condominium complex. It is worth every spent dime. Everything is nearby, the marina, the restaurant is not exactly walking distance per say, but, since you drove from downtown San Jose, you might just drive less a mile away to get good food and relaxed atmosphere. Everything is neat and clean, fully equipped! Was afraid of the usual mosquitos but, we found none!
It advertises private pool, well, not exactly private because it is shared but don't get me wrong, shared with other two complex of 8, a pair of complex shares a pool so it wasn't "crowed" nor noisy.
I need to be emphatic with the order and that everything is kept clean like the pool, the pool's bathroom, you'll get a maid to clean up your condo so it was quite a sweat surprise to find it crystal clean when we came back from dinner. It has it's own in/room laundry and dryer, microwave, oven, etc... Tvs are not exactly 60" flat screen but come on, why would you want to stay at home watching TV having so much beautiful sunset and ocean activities to do, right?
The only thing I would like the owners to keep an eye on, is that, they will hold $500 off your Credit Card and reimburse it a couple of days later if there's no damage to their property to be charged. That's ok, but when we got there, we notice some stuffs, minor stuffs, were already half broken. On check out, I told the clerk those things we saw to be broken when we got there and got the assurance we won't get charged by those things like the bottle and egg holders inside the fridge, some kitchen tools are quite "used" and "scratched".
Anyways, the overall experience, the place, the service and attention, all two thumbs up. Next time, we'll try the golf course.Ricardo Tsai (San Jose, CR)