|Type:||Los Suenos Condo Rentals|
|Location:||Colina Community, Los Suenos Resort|
|Sleeps:||Up to 4, Up to 6|
|Size - ft2:||2000 ft2|
|Price:||$285 - $700|
Nestled at the top of the hills of Los Sueños Resort, Colina Community offers lush, verdant views of the championship La Iguana Golf Course with a backdrop of lush rainforest behind. Centrally located at the center of the resort, Colina is perfectly situated within a short golf cart ride of all the resort amenities such as the exclusive beach club, Marina Village including shops, restaurants, bars and the marina.
The classic colonial architectural design blends seamlessly with the rolling green hills and nature that surrounds. Featuring two and three bedroom, 1,800 sq. ft. condominiums, these units offer privacy, comfort and convenience as every accommodation is beautifully appointed with professional interior design, top of the line appliances and furnishings and, as with every vacation rental that HRG offers, a well-equipped gourmet kitchens.
Share and Enjoy
- 2 and 3 bedroom 1,800 and 2,000 square foot floor plans
- Two large free form pools with swim up pool bar& shade palapas
- Ranchos with BBQs
- Access to Los Sueños Beach Club
- Air-conditioned fitness center
- Covered parking
- Rain forest and golf course views
Every Home/Villa includes
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
- Quiet central air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Laundry facilities in the condominium
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi and shade palapas
- 24 hour gated security access
- Exclusive access to the Los Sueños private Beach Club
- Maid service
- HRG VIP Concierge & tour booking
- Welcome package
- Access to Los Sueños Resort & Marina amenities and optional VIP services such as personal chef, pre-arrival grocery stocking, babysitting, private driver, etc.
Payments and Cancellation Policies
- Peak Season reservations - minimum of 7 nights
- High season reservations - minimum of 3 nights
- Green season reservations - minimum of 2 nights
- Rates are subject to change and based on availability
- Additional fees apply to Weddings and Large Parties
- Prices do not include Costa Rica's 13% sales tax
Units & Pricing
Seasons: Green: May 1st - Dec 14th High: Jan 4th - April 30th Peak: Dec 15th - Jan 3rd
*Prices shown are per night and subject to change.
What our customers are saying
I recently stayed at this condo in Costa Rica, managed by HRG. Prior to our trip I was contacted by Nancy Martin of HRG, who arranged all of the tours we requested. She provided useful information on the tours (what to take, etc.).
Geo, our English-speaking HRG driver, was waiting for us at the airport with a cooler full of cold drinks. We were driven promptly to our condo, about 90 minutes away. The condo was clean and well-maintained, and had all of the amenities I required. It was useful to have an equipped kitchen, and washer and dryer.
I was impressed by the professionalism of HRG, and the punctuality of their drivers. We used them several times for transportation; on every occasion they were on time. When the Costa Rican cousin of Montezuma visited me on Christmas Eve, I immediately contacted Nancy, who directed me to a medical clinic a 5-minute walk away. I was unable to phone my insurance company in Canada, so Nancy contacted them for me. I really appreciated her going beyond the call of duty. Thanks Nancy.
Based upon my experience, I very highly recommend this condo.Bernard (Ottawa, Canada)